All of the products sold on the Cloney Store website are designed andmanufactured to the highest quality standards. However, if something does gowrong with the product the manufacturers and its national distributors warrantfree of charge labour (exclusion may apply) and replacement parts. This warrantycomplements any national or regional law obligations and does not affect yourstatutory rights as a customer.
- is valid from the date of purchase
- is limited to the repair of the equipment. Neither transportation, nor any other costs, nor any risk for removal, transportation and installation of products is covered by this warranty.
- is only valid for the original owner. It is not transferable.
- will not be applicable in cases other than defects in materials and/or workmanship at the time of purchase and will not be applicable:
- for deterioration of component parts, the nature of which is to become worn or depleted with use, such as batteries and headphone ear pads.
- for damages caused by incorrect installation, connection or packing.
- for damages caused by any use other than correct use described in the user manual, negligence, modifications, or use of parts that are not made or authorised for use with your purchased product by the manufacturer
for damages caused by faulty or unsuitable ancillary equipment.
- for damages caused by accidents, lightning, water, fire heat, war, public disturbances or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the manufacturer
- for products whose serial number has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- if repairs or modifications have been executed by an unauthorised person.
Should you have any concerns regarding the performance of your product,please use the following procedure:
- Call the national distributor in your country of residence. Please see the distributor information listed below. (You can find all contact details by clicking on ‘Contact Bowers & Wilkins’ at the bottom of this page and selecting the appropriate country.)
- If it is found necessary to return the product for repair, you may be given a Return Merchandise Authorisation. You should not return the product to the distributor without this authorisation
- To validate your warranty, you will need to produce the original sales invoice or other proof of ownership and date of purchase.